Wednesday, November 10, 2010

How to make a spaghetti dinner


While doing this assignent, I found the most dificult part to be drawing the spaghetti itself. I wasn't sure how to draw it, because I didn't want to just draw a bunch of yellow lines which could be a lot of things. I came up with the idea to draw the spaghetti box with the little window on the side because I thought maybe the viewer would recognize the box. I guess that would be my "ah-hah!" moment.
Besides the spaghetti, I didn't have too many problems figuring out what to draw. I realize now that everyone probably doesn't use the same products that I use, so they may not recognize the packaging for the sauce and grated cheese I drew, but it's the best I could come up with.
I decided to go the extra mile and draw a glass of wine, because I figured that whoever has the misfortune of eating this horribly drawn spaghetti deserves a nice glass of red wine with it.
The only thing I would have maybe done differently would be to use a different symbol than arrows to denote the steps of the process. I really couldn't think of much else at the time, though, so I just went with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment