Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bi/Bi Card Rationale

With this assignment I was just trying to re-create the card that I had chosen. I did so by making it look as much like the original as possible.

I think i had the hardest time with getting all the fonts/font sizes correct. It was tough to find ones that were the same as the card's. I got past this obstacle with trial and error until I found the correct font/size.

I'm most proud of how I actually was able to do it. To be honest I didn't think I had a chance of completing this assignment coming into it.

If I had more time, I honestly don't know what I would change. I can't think of anything major I'd like to chance, and at the end of the assignment I was so just happy to be done with it.

1 comment:

  1. Boy -- this sure looks like a scanned image of the original care. Too bad there isn't a Quark copy of your work in the NCMacLab...

    ReplyDelete