Thursday, December 10, 2009

Website Rationale

There was no real aim for this assignment, just to make a basic website for my favorite sports team, the New Orleans Saints. I did so by using several pictures and tables to represent the data I chose to display.

The most challenging part of this assignment was figuring out how to use Dreamweaver. I had only used notepad and other basic html programs in the past, so I had to disregard that knowledge since this program is completely different. I went about this problem by getting help from other students and just toying around with the program.

The thing I'm most proud of is that I made a descent looking and functional website about the Saints, because they're awesome.

If I had more time I would change up the headers and footers a bit, maybe get some different fonts in there, and possibly add a "highlights" page with videos to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment