Thursday, December 10, 2009

Soundslide Rationale

file:///Volumes/private$/bgagnon603/Bee%20Gees%20Powerpoint/Bee_Gees_Soundslide/small.html
...I wasn't able to embed it, so here's the file link.

With this Soundslide, I was simply taking the PowerPoint I had already made, and making it into a slide show. I did so by using the Soundslide program and combining the previously used slide show pictures and the song from it.

I found the hardest part to be editing the slides to go with certain parts of the song. I got by this problem by a lot of trial and error.

If I had more time I would have tried to edit the slide show so that the slides were a little more even in terms of length, which was hard to do because of the way in which I wanted the slides to transition.

No comments:

Post a Comment