Thursday, December 10, 2009

Brochure Rationale

For the brochure, I just wanted to make an cool looking brochure that gave some basic info about the New Orleans Saints. I did so by using their team colors (black and gold) and including information such as their team roster and 2009 schedule.

I had the most trouble with aligning everything and making all my text fit while still being readable and attractive. I had to constantly change positions and sizes to get it right, but I eventually did.

I'm most proud of how I got the hang of Quark - a program I had never used or even heard of before. I felt like I did a good job considering it was my first time using Quark.

If I had more time, I would decrease the amount of space devoted to the roster on the inside of the brochure, and add something a bit more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment