Thursday, December 10, 2009

Final Soundslide Rationale

With this Soundslide, I was trying to use images and limited text to get my point to show how the current decade of the NFL is so historic. I did so by bringing up several players and teams that are really a privilege to watch, and using appropriate pictures.

I found the most challenging part to be figuring out how I would get all the information/slides to fit into the 2 minute limit while still getting all my points across. I did so my just cutting down on what was said for each topic and only keeping the really necessary stuff.

I'm most proud of how I was able to do the Soundslide by myself this time. The first one really gave me trouble.

If I had more time, I guess I would have added some effects into the PowerPoint slides and transitions to make it a little more visually appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment